Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Beautiful Mess

If I could choose a phrase to describe my life lately it would be the title of this post....

Beautiful Mess.

Yes, I am in a Beautiful mess and I know that not a lot of people agree with the changes that are about to undergo, but there is nothing anyone can say or do to change my mind. It is also why A lot of people don't know.

I am just now realizing that I am probably gonna get the shorter end of the stick just because I am sacrificing so much. My biggest fear is that I will end up hurt. I just hope to learn to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

There is so much chaos going about in my head and I wish I knew what to do with it all. I prayed for peace and an easy life and I just about went and made sure it wasnt so. I wont have peace because my heart is not at ease and its not easy because every aspects of this entire decision is complicated.

No one can understand and no one ever will. I just hope no one judges or thinks less of me. Even if people do think less of me, its because they really dont know who I am.

I will try my best to adap to all of the changes in my life and hope that This Changes soon. If only my heart understood and wasnt so fragile and weak, then all of this might work....

No comments: