Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plans and a Quick Note from yours truly

Although I am still quiet bummed about not being in school this semester... I am choosing to make it a productive time.

This semester wont be a completely waste...
I will enroll in two classes, the last two I can take at a community college, how ever Classes wont start til after spring break..its a flex course

I also have a mini vacation planned to Florida for spring break. This is something I am looking forward to it was practically free and I couldn't turn it down.

After spring break comes the summer, I planned to apply for the internship have applied for the past three years and if I get accepted I will be away for TWO weeks.

I am currently looking for another job that pays well and my schedule is set I need to to save money for several things.

Aside from my living expense, gas, phone bill, and food...etc

My outstanding balance, with the overly expensive private university I decided to attend, is a priority.
Also a priority is my citizenship fees . This needs to get done and I never really thought I would get the drive to finally become one, but recently I have found me something, rather someone, who has inspired me to just go for it.


****QUICK NOTE****

Because I have readers whom I know well - at least those visible
 (if you are following me anonymously its cool too... ED!!!) I just wanted to tell you guys how flattered I am. I know that at times my blogs are completely  just a drag and i whine and complain a lot but having this space to share my thoughts and fears, hopes and dreams, has been very rewarding.I don't have many readers (visible ones... ahem... EDDIE!) but even having the few that I do have it encourages me to sit here and blog away. In reality none of you may read this, (if this is the case, lie to me..lol) but regardless I write. Most of the time, I feel relieved after blogging. Sometimes it helps me sort things out and in the process makes me find understanding that I would have otherwise overlooked.

So whether you've read one, or all of my entries, whether you've left me a comment or have not, thanks a bunch! Mil GRACIAS! merci beaucoup!

1 comment:

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

I would do anything to be able to take a semester off! But I know I'd never be able to get myself back into school.

You keep sharing whatever you want to share! That's what blogging is about! =)

Whitney