Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where are you Christmas?

Seriously, I don't know why but I am not much in the Christmas spirit like i have been in the past. I have been listening to Christmas music even when I am working out. I have also indulged in Christmas movies, and nothing. I thought It would kick in today since I had made plans to bake cookies and other baked goods for the big day. That was a fail! It didn't happen and now I'll never know if that would've made a difference.

Maybe If I had decorated my apt with christmas lights, a Christmas tree, some jingle bells and that mistletoe I was gifted. lol.

I highly doubt any of that stuff would've made me get into the spirit of Christmas.
(Although I am planning on going to shop for a Christmas tree, a small one, after Christmas day. Stores usually have them up to 75% off the original price then. LOL im a sucker for a  good bargain) 

Looking forward to spending time with my family. I wonder why everyone is asking me if I am taking anyone over for Christmas. What kind of question is that? LOL

I should be used to this by now, but they are family. No matter how loud, crazy and temperamental they can be.. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world.

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo.

May your holiday season be full of blessings and joy.

No comments: