Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Itinerary for the day..

So I woke up late... shoot me.. lol

And now I'm taking a break from doing this...

 to this.... My trusted BFF. at least on most days....



I wanted to do so much today.. but I dont know if I will get anything done. I planned on posting up a daily post during this break from work and school. so this is mine. I have nothing special to talk about.

My knitting? lol ( you may stop reading right now... i wont take offense by it.) Well the scarf I am currently working on is for a friend. She gave me the yarn about a year ago and i am just making it. It wasn't and urgent thing. Sometimes I wish i knitted faster. If I could then I might consider knitting all year round and sell my work.People whom I have given scarfs to always tell me. I have also made scarfs for others I don't know. Making extra money know would be great. (which reminds me I have to pay of my tuition balance so that my spring classes dont get dropped.. EEK! ) sigh.

I guess, if I have given you a scarf (its the only thing I can knit now, but I am considering learning how to crochet other things.) you should feel pretty special. It means I have thought of you as a great friend and have invested at least 5 hours into kitting you something you cant buy at a store and something  no one has. :D



I guess this is it. I want to make some progress on this scarf because i have two others that I need to get done. I also need to to make a trip to the bank and maybe and I have to go to check on my little brother who is expected to read at least an hour and practice his instrument daily.

Back to watching "Anna and the King" while i knit away.

happy Tuesday.

No comments: