Monday, December 27, 2010

Check!

Today was very productive. I woke up kinda late, I watched some TV while I knitted away, and I decided to rearrange my bedroom.

Ive neglected my bedroom lately.. LOL  it was desperately crying for some attention.Kinda took a break and went to the gym earlier but I came back, showered and was pumped! haha.. Full of energy and i went back to cleaning.

I rearranged some furniture and I kinda like it! Ive dusted my small space I call home and now im just waiting for a friend to come over for a movie... or two.

I had posted a blog about wanting to see some movies, click here to see the movies i had in mind.

I had to blog this because I hardly ever get to cross out movies off my list.

Tonight I will watch SALT and EASY A!

Woo hoo..

Enjoy your night

got to run and make myself cozy!

No comments: