Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movies I'd Love to go see!

Here is a list of the Movies I'd like to go see sometime soon...

theres a lot more to the list but here are the ones I found..

Betty white... lets see what the big deal is.. lol


one word.... SHIA!!!


I just happen to liek one of the songs on this soundtrack... Secrets by One republic.. lol.


Something different never hurt anyone... besides..



Not a Jolie fan but the previews looked awesome..



Heigl.. nuff said.. lol.. plus I like anything with babies in it!






Drew Barrymore... need i say more??





lol.. the previews were funny...





and this is my first pick.. hopefully i get to see at least ONE of these soon.. yes... ONE is all i ask for. :D






Have a good day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

easy A is funny... and inception you have to pay attention to, but if u understand whats going on, you dont realize that 3 hours pass by.

Beautifully Simple said...

thanks! really inception is 3hours??