Thursday, November 18, 2010

adulthood... ignorance???

Where have I been?

Did I miss out on an important college course??

At times, I feel like it. So I laugh about it. I go along and play along (as much as i can) when people talk about things i have no clue about.

Lately, it's been more frequent.

The whole, "that's what she said" was finally revealed to me... and I didn't find it THAT funny. lol... .

The "adult" party with "toys", is something I don't wish to be a part of.

Seriously, sometimes it seems as if SEX or anything that deals with the subject is all anyone really talks about.


 When the topic arises, I tend to just sit and listen...listen if i have to. IF i don't have to sit there, I make an excuse, any excuse to leave. This is not because the topic makes me uncomfortable - -  no, not at all. I am capable of talking about it and even thinking about it but I don't think it is something to be discussed so freely and with just anybody. I am an adult and I am neither ashamed nor does it make me uncomfortable. But when girls talk about it, most of the time, its not proper.  Maybe these feelings come from lack of experience but i guess I wont know anytime soon. I don't want to be the punchline to a joke, but if my decision to not partake in a "romance party" due to my beliefs, then i don't mind being the punch line.

No comments: