Sunday, September 5, 2010

une, deux, troi....

Bonjour! Ca va?


lalalala.. im here bored as can be at work... -the library.

Who decided to open on the Sunday before labor day? it is so dead.

I got to do a lot of my readings an I would probably be ahead.. (not really) if i had brought most of my books.

Lately, I have been really wanting to brush up on my french, and i have no idea why. I think its because of my language methodology course.

Another reason for this is because my nephew, is also now taking french at the same middle school i did. I am saddened by the fact that the teacher who i had (with the exception of Mr. Long) are no longer there. Monsieur Pol and Madame Kel were excellent teachers . My brother, Dav, is in 7th grade this year! he too is taking french. I was upset when he told me he didn't have french class for two periods like I did when i was there. I hope this doesn't mean that they will eventually do away with the multilingual program they have there. That would be a shame.

Anywho... i am so proud that my nephew and also my lil bro are following in my footsteps and are studying french. I can already carry on a very basic conversation with them and no one at my moms knows what we are saying. lol the joys of being tri-lingual! I hope they excel in this and keep at it.

Ready for my random ranting? lol

guess who gave me a call last night at his usual time (2am) ? Superman. ask me if i answered? *pause*


nope!

(I've been thinking of changing his alias to cantinflas... lol ive always thought he looks like him... although he doesnt like it at all...lol also because superman is way too cool of an alias for him... so if I mention cantinflas, take note that he is Superman)



I did lie awake for a bit and wondered what his gf had done this time. Usually its a something valid and he has good reasons for being upset at her. the only times he calls me is to chat about something she did or failed to do. I no longer wish to be that friend who he tells his things to and then compares me to her. All the while, i am advocating for her and asking him to try to understand her. the whole thing is pathetic. For those who follow my blog and actually keep up (if you don't that's ok.. i don't blame you..lol) I had written in a previous post that i wouldn't answer his call the next time he called and i just wanted to share the fact that i kept my word.

It took a while to get back to sleep... I said a prayer for him. I don't see why he still calls me and the things he tells me about him and i getting married down the road is dumb and makes me feel like hes such a kid still. why and who would say that to someone when they have a girlfriend???? whoo?! even after I ask him not to say these things he continues and frankly, now... its just..... annoying.

GROW UP already! geez! lol..

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

good for you. :)