Monday, August 16, 2010

Goodbye Summer


Where did summer go? I didn't have much of a summer. And the realization that at this time next week I will be in classes just hit me yesterday.

I am excited to get another semester started. It means one semester closer to graduating! Even though all the people I once knew have transferred out I am excited nonetheless.
I know this semester is gonna be a tough one. Especially the financial part of it but I can do it. God i s on my side and he has blessed me and i have no doubt he will continue to do so all through out the semester and beyond. Being at the university I am currently attended I have truly embraced the beliefs on which its founders, The sisters of Providence relied on.

I used to freak out and literally break down at the stress of not having enough funds to pay for tuition, or to cover my monthly expenses. I have come up with a certain realizations at how freaking out or breaking down do nothing but make me loose control of my emotions. Above all this I hate the fact that by doing so I completely loose faith in God. I get caught up in the stress of trying to make enough that I forget to leave it up to Him. IT's hard to "Let go and Let God." I know that I just need to do what I can as best I can and trust that "GOD WILL PROVIDE."



I'd like to think that I am getting good at it.
So with that said... farewell to my summer, and hello to hectic yet productive FALL season!

No comments: