Monday, April 26, 2010

I dont know how much more I can handle. I dont know if I am just hurting myself. What I do know is that I dont have anytime for this. I feel like my emotions have all been forced into a small jar and there is no more room for anything. NO pity, no sorrow, no sadness, and certaintly no room for happiness.

Why is it all so present now? WHY NOW!?? Wouldnt it be nice if you could pencil into your agenda the appropriate time where youre allowed to feel the entire weight of the world on your shoulders and not worry about having a breakdown? And if you do happen to breakdown underneath it all, it wouldnt matter, because you would know to retreive yourself to a secluded area, away from everyone, away from everything and just let go. Clearly I am not alone in this... am I?

I have to maintain focus. Continue on this path that I am on... at least for the next two weeks. TWO WEEKS???!! that seems like an unbearable amount of time. GAHH!

I will look back on this post and laugh. maybe even critizice how dramatic i am being. For the mean time however... I am allowed to whine, throw my fits, complain, and vent about everything and nothing at the same time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

stay strong, terepoopoo!