Friday, March 26, 2010

This too shall pass...

where do I begin?


for starters.. I have to apologize for not posting lately. I feel like a horrible friend to some.
I'm sorry. I have been running around everywhere. School is taking up most of my time during the day and when im not there Im at work or doing something school related.

Some updates for you...

-i found a place to stay... the only think left to do is move my bed... :( my back is killing me today wah!

-also I am quitting one of my jobs (the one I really didn't enjoy anymore)

-I got hired thanks to an old friend at my new job!

The hours will be tough but with my new place, gas, phone, and a big, BIG, HUGE TUITION bill, to pay off I am sure I will do fine. I guess I can do away with my phone if I have to but I am gonna just try to manage what ever i can.

So yeah.. when I stress about it all I tend to find myself very depressed... something I loathe feeling, but cant help it.

I need to get back to getting somehomework done, maybe ill fill you in when all is settled and I can reach for the surface for some air.
if i have to i will... but my priority right now is to pay off my tuition bill. Registration is coming up soon and I will not be allowed to registered since I havent made a payment in Two months... (I KNOW!) This is why I sort of stayed away from my blog, I tend to blab about the same crap all the time and I am sure I bore some of you. I know that I probably repeat myself in each post and I can get annoying at times. (be honest... you know I am right.)

No comments: