Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SprinBreak to-do list




Oh so I have one more midterm left.. and i can smell spring break already.. heres a list of somethings I want to get done....


1. get started on reading twilight (yes, I know what I said before, but for some reason i dont think it would be that bad right? )

2. find an apartment (this is probably the one thing I am dreading this spring break)


3.
find a new job! (one that pays more, ive been thinkng about waitressing?)


4. read The last song


5. sis. Pape (my prof from last semester, i plan to visit her at least once during the break so i can catch up or at least let my fingers fiddle with the piano.. they miss it)


6. SLEEP! (this is probably the one thing i really need to do.. I am starting to believe that my brain has or will be seriously injured due to the sleep debt I have accumulated this semester)


so there you have it... a short post for once.. lol..

No comments: