Saturday, February 20, 2010

saturday morning

Its Saturday! whoop dee doo! .. blah! i didn't sleep much.. and I made a quick stop on my way to our first fundraising event for MIE.. a car wash.... its SO gloomy out there tho..

I checked the weather channel... no sign of it clearing up and allowing Mr Sun to do its job. lame!

but they haven't cancelled it so there i go.

I'm just killing time.. oh um.. for my readers (I have finally convinced myself that I have more than just 4 lol.. yes and they all wish to remain anonymous which i dont mind jeje) so heres some title blogs to look forward to..

1.Gods's sense of humor..
2.Just add it to the List...
3. .....................................

ok so the third one has no title yet.. but it will .. some of these have been started but i dont know which one is to be posted up first..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i frequently hear "yes, its friday time to look forward to the weekend." WHAT weekend? i have to spend it reading and writing papers and constant anxiety whether i did it well enough to meet their wretched standards of higher education.

okay. i feel better now, i hate saturdays, so what? lol

-ardente veritate