Friday, January 15, 2010

8-midnight shifts.

I am tired. I wish i were home in bed asleep.

WHat am i doing at 1:28am at school? well i got stuck with an 8pm-midnight shift at the library every monday and thursday night.

On monday, I had a ride home.. today I thought I would take my parents word and called their house to see if my dad was still up so that he could come take me home. I called.
No answer.
I thought about walking home, I had an umbrella and at that time, the rain was coming down pretty heavily. Despite having an umbrella my bookbag would have gotten wet and considering the borrow books that are in it, I headed towards the Cyber (24 hour lab on campus).

It was alive 90minutes ago, its beginning to die down. I wish everyone would just leave so i can lay on the couch and sleep.

My plan is to wait til about daybreak and head home then. The rain has calmed down a lot but this side of town isnt the best for walking home at this time.

hmm.. not that i have hundreds of followers but since i have nothing else to do here goes my thoughts (as they appear into my head)

*how old are we? ugh. im annoyed by the guys who were watching Family guy on youtube.

*(i say this in the most respectful way i can)To the girl two computers down.. COVER UP. seriously, since when are chubby girls allowed to show THAT much cleavage?

**REMINDER... RAINBOOTS!

***whats a myspace?
haha.. ok so i know what it is.. and i still have one but its getting soo old and useless FB is so much better.. feel free to disagree.

ugh! that only took like 20 minutes! i was hoping it was close to 2am already..

doot doot doot dooottt...

*yawns*

i could call a cab... but i dont even have the money to spend on a 2 second ride.i wonder if theyll look at me funny if i just put my head down and sleep? i wanna finish reading that book for benavides class and write the journal entry but im afraid that if i start reading that ill get more sleepy and i dont want to fall asleep surrounded by a bunch of people who actually do this night after night.

No comments: