Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sociology Professor

hmm.. i cant remember his name.. i had a sociology professor at sac the summer i got out of high school.. and i just walked by one of the classrooms here at the library and there he is.. stuttering away. I know it sounds mean.. but that's why i recognized him.

Hes teaching here! at OLLU!! i wonder what hes teaching??? lol.. he brought back memories.. in fact hes the one who introduced me to Paolo Coehlo! i wonder if he remembers me.

He used to sweat a lot.. and he did warn us of his stuttering problem, some jerks still laughed at him.. and he used to spit a lot.. but he was very thoughtful cus he kept his distance from us. ahh! I'm just rambling waiting for his name to pop into my head..

S! did his last name end in S?
anyhow.. idk.. i'm just bored...I would've brought my backpack to finish up my journal entry due tomorrow. lame!

so.. ahem.. i want more followers! you facebook people need to become my fans! lol.. i know who's reading it cus I've gotten texts! .

i must admit its kinda flattering to know.

hmm... so? what do i do??.. i got about half an hour.. hmm.. lets see..

oh! umm.. MY CLASSES!
Taking 16 hrs this semester!

Mondays - Wednesday
History 8:05 - 920
-- My old supervisor is the professor.. Sister Flores. which reminds me i have to
-- print outs to stay ahead.

Work-Study 10am - 12pm
-- find me at the Circulation desk lol
** on Mondays i also work the 8- midnight shift

Math for Teachers II - 12:50 - 2:30
--Vaquiax calls me "TERE" deal with it! lol..

Boys and Girls Club 3pm - 6pm (FRIDAYS TOO)

TUES-THURS
MAST - 9:55 - 11:20
--a course that didn't get transferred.. grr!

EDUC 4363 3:45pm-5pm
--Linguistics anyone??? Interesting class

EDUC 4330 6:40pm - 9:30pm
--Child Development
-- sometimes it feels like I'm in a parenting class.. no offense.
--this class only meets on TUESDAYS

**Thursdays I work the 8- midnight shift at the library too.

sooo.. 5 classes, 2 part time jobs (that don't pay enough..).... this is my life... and I'm LOVING IT! wouldn't change it for the anything or anyone in the world.
javascript:void(0)
Sure I suffer, with things that most people shouldn't suffer with, but I manage well. Sometimes i feel like by the end of all of this, i will have no friends in the end, but i think that if people are truly your friends, they will stick around. Even if you don't get to "hang out" as much as one would like.

Ok.posting this before i make it any longer.

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Sounds like a full week! Glad youre happy. :D