Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Updates

My Kiddos, Week one is gone. Things at work went fairly smooth for being the beginning of the year. I have a lot of returning students, which I am thrilled about. There are some new ones, and I am trying to get used to them as much as they are trying to get used the rules. I have many hopes for this upcoming year. My staff seems so much better than last year. I am still working on making sure my expectations are met. Some of my new parents have already started with their little attitudes because I have scolded their child and taken away play time. Seriously, they know what kind of kids they have and if they have gotten away with breaking the rules before, its not going to happen with me. Being responsible for 120 kids, and making sure 4 other adults follow instructions, I try my best to catch those who try and break the rules or go around them. If they get caught, they are less likely to repeat them, especially if they are punished for it.


School- arg! where do i start? I have an exam this week, and I have to start a presentation and I have about 7-9 chapters to read up on. I should probably start on some of that while here. (here?---see below)

Work- I am currently at work. i have had a bunch of rude callers. Just waiting for that one call to make it worth the while. Its really no particular call. Just a feeling I get knowing I actually made someones day when they call. Some days I am successful and others, I leave home wishing it had happened, but I am thankful that I don't ever leave this job hating it.

Home- meh! constant questioning by people i live with is getting old. I need to loose myself in my work and school life in order to survive it. I wish I had somewhere to go , someone to talk to, just to see if I am still myself. The only person I talk to, who makes me feel like myself is contemplating not talking to me anymore... but that was expected. Sad- but I must remind myself that i chose this path and there is no way to turn back now.

No comments: