Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Three Months...

Wow. I had not realized it had been this long since I have been on here.

I don't know why I stopped all this time. Words are my life. Im a talker.. but I guess I really haven't had the time to sit and blog. (not that I do now.. Im at work and this post might take all day to type.. lol)

I had an itch to log on a few days ago... and until now I am just making my way in here.
My life has been turned upside down and the only person solely resposible for this is ME. I take full blame and now.. almost 3 months later I am wondering why I chose to act upon such a drastic change.

These past three months I have wondered how and when I got to where i am today. Fact of the matter is that I simply realized that waiting was no longer an option. Waiting for something, for someone is easier said than done. I was simply tired of waiting for something that was never to come.. All those times I cried and begged GOD to release me from the spell I was under were finally thrown at me. And just like that I made the choice to help a bit.

Making the choice was the easy part. Putting that unrequited feeling i had for years away was the worst. I don't intend on sounding cocky or come off as the greatest woman on earth but I know what I am worth and I know what i deserve out of life. I knew that the waiting game was only being played by me alone with no signs of another player entering the game. i was just too blind, too stupid, or too of whatever it was to see it. I don't know where the courage came from, perhaps it was always there. It was just a matter of time.

Needless to say what is done is done. I have no intentions of regretting anything, even if I know that i probably someday will.

1 comment:

Beautifully Simple said...

This was actually written back in march.. i just posted it a little too late.