Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a week!

I am in so much sleep debt, but what else is new? Debt is beginning to be something I have come too familiar with lately.

The main reason is school. I kinds don't feel like going into depth about my expenses and the shortage of revenue I am currently undergoing.

Let's see...

The week went by too quick.

Sunday, as soon as mass let out 9am, I headed for campus. I stayed all day, all night and went about Monday with no sleep. I was sort of behind on my work for classes. Why is that?! there are days when I am doing so well and I am on top of everything and then all of a sudden, WHAM! I feel like I am the last one trying to catch up.

(who am I kidding?! I know why! I am in denial I suppose.)


I also had a presentation to work on, so when my shift at the library ended at midnight, I headed for the "C" for a consecutive all nighter. WE had to finish it, we were presenting the following day at 6:40pm. I think I slept for like 3 hours until it was time to face the 3 classes I have on Tuesdays. SIGH.. 9:30pm seemed to be taking its sweet time to arrive.

Our presentation went well.. I was content, and I learned what works and what doesn't. I was a little bummed that the sound didn't end up working out but over all it went well.

Wednesday, I applied for a Census job. The test was lame, kinda bugged me that I missed four, and for a millisecond I had the urge to ask for my test just to see where I went wrong. I let it go immediately- reminding myself that it was ok. I have yet to receive a call but with my situation becoming worse each day, I'm gonna give it a week. If nothing happens with this, I need to see where else I can get a better paying job.

The stress of finding a new place to live seems almost pointless. I find myself feeling foolish because at this point I can't afford ANYTHING I come across. ahh! which is why I need a new JOB ASAP!

Thursday - Had my weekly meeting for MIE... worked til midnight.. and slept for more than 5 hours. (thank you Lord, and Nanci... for letting me crash in her dorm.)

Friday, spent the day reading. Oh and I also happened to assisnt the parental units in driving back their minivan from the Car lot. THey have new "used" wheels. I am happy for them. RElieved, the van is just not safe anymore. too old.

Saturday, I go to work only to be sent home after only being there 2 hours! 2!!!! Ah! this makes me angry. CLearly someone doesnt like me there.
I am beginning to think that the guy who constantly asks me out who happens to work there too has told them about how many times I have said no. (might I remind you that this is the same guy who stood me up the ONE time I did say yes to) whatever! see why i need a new job!? They didnt use to do this to me. But I shouldve known better, the atmosphere there is obvious, they all get along and they all tell all. They tried it on me.. but I guess it bugged them too that I wouldn't open up. Its my business and I choose what to share. MEH!

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Sundays are always good. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with the group I will be going on the Mission trip in May. This should be good.

Have a great week.. in case I don't get to log on in the upcoming week, good luck with everything that is goin on with each of you.

No comments: