Friday, September 4, 2009

so to kill some time here is a little something

Sorry.. random thoughts in bullets.. im being lazy.

1. i am ashamed! i have about 4 or 5 blogs i have started and have not been able to finish.. i will do this soon promise!

2. I miss the friends i made at my previous job. (you know who you are! imiss hanging out with you.. our pedicures, the movies, getting in trouble and just peole watching anywhere. :( I need to work on being a better friend)

3. I am broke as ever, seriously, this pay cut i took didnt really face me til now.. i am getting sick of PB &J sandwiches for Breakfast AND Lunch! i almost always never have dinner.. i think id gag at the sight of a THIRD PB&J sandwich.

4. I am going to donate plasma today. Dont judge.. im broke!!

5. My current Job supervisor is a lil whacko but fun.. shes know as the food police. She handed me a book titled "Skinny Bitch" what does that tell you?!

6.i am soo making all A's this semester!!! (at least im gonna try to!)

No comments: