Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesdays?!

AH! ok.. so my initial plan was to keep this as ---well actually.. I don't know what my plans were for this blog. I assume I just wanted to continue blabbling. Also to share who I am. But that has changed. I started blogging about my family.. but It sucks that I still have no followers. Doesn't really bug me but it is nice to know that people out there read your shananigans. anyhooo..

My vision for the blog has changed. I think I'll just blog about my random days in this so called life of mine.

I am at work... just logged into one of my email accounts and there in the inbox was an email from BB. She is the coordinator for an intership I applied to for this summer in Chicago. Might I add that was a part of this intership last summer in the beautiful city of San Diego. I chose to apply again this year and was thrilled and excited because it would mean me leaving this lone star state and venturing out into the rest of the USA. I was anxious about my interview- It never came! I some how got accepted (via email) into the internship. Once aGain I was super excited, didn't think much of not having gone through the phone interview required.

I coulndnt help but worry because--well I'm just the type of gal to worry about the slightest detail. So I see the email in my inbox from BB where she states to call her... I immediately get on the phone and hear her voice, only to tell me that she will call back in 5-she about to go into conference room. so now i wait?! duh! lol..

My fear is that she will tell me that the acceptance email was a mistake and that she regrets to inform me that I will not be in the intership this year.

its been over 5minutes.. she must have gotten caught up in something.. oh well.. lame!

No comments: