Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Like sardines- minus the smell.

hmm.. so living out of the suitcase isn't the worst that's happened to me. I was not looking forward to moving back in with my parents. My mother of course jumps for joy each time I walk through the front door only because she knows that my visit is not gonna be a five minute visit.

P joined us at my parents last night. Hes the one going through the divorce. He now shares the inflatable mattress that gets pulled out and prepped by me for Cheps one of my Other brothers who has graciously given up his room (that is under construction) for my sis and I to share. Basically becasue of the size of his room, he and my sis are swithching bedrooms so that My sis and can have our "space." Since the room is unfinished, my brother is sleeping in the living room floor. At least hes not alone anymore.

so there you have it- My moms house feels and looks like a can of sardines, but smells like FABULOSO! -(equivalent of pinesol cept the smell is TEN times more pleasant)

Oh the call from BB yesterday finally came... it was no biggie.. she just wanted to catch up. im Definitely in AND! EVERYTHING is paid for. VOUCHERS for my flight will be mailed soon! im
GETTING some what excited.

there is a slight chance of sing R today. YAY!

No comments: