Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hot and red

im such a dork... and im sure I made a complete fool of myself..

I hardly EVER stutter..it was bad.

I wonder if my face looks as hot and red as it feels.


silly me.. I aint no teenager so why do I feel like one when R is around.
I am however very HAPPY to have seen him.

Rebecca and nancy will be please to know that i didnt mail it in. hahaha..

I lub my friends.. they've made me realize how much of a coward i really am when it comes to boys-guys, i mean men! lol.. (see? I'm mature enough to use the word men.)

damn you R. why and how do you sense my troubles??! its pure torture only because I dont have you to confide in. no one would understand or will they ever?

I have been restored to default mode.. phew! that one lasted longer than I had hoped.. lol back to work.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I vote for a blog on friends...! <3