Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting back on the saddle.

I can't recall how long its been since I posted anything. So this is my attempt to get back in to the blog world.

My lack of participation in the blog world has been to many changes my life encountered. Most people would argue and can sit down with me and tell me I like to complicate my life. These people might possibly be correct. I stopped blogging because through my blogs I vent, I sort through thoughts, and I heal. Unfortunately, under certain circumstance not all can be publicly shared. But I've had about enough silence.

Its been a roller coaster ride these past 7-8 months. things are seemed so easy. Although I am not regretting any of the choices that have led me to where I am today. I couldn't help but realize that I had to do something to forget everything. I wanted to get rid of this need to feel like I belonged to something, to someone. That is not the entire reason but yes a big part of it. My other reasons need not be known.

I can lay and think about the many ways this will all end. Sometimes I get a happy ending but most times I end up with a tragic and dramatic end.

We shall see, a day at a time shall reveal it all.

No comments: